After reading so many of these, it's fun to see some of the reasons why you are friends with people. I KNOW Marie and I are friends because we both hate Appleby's. =) Anyway, I've been writing things down over the last few days...let's see if I can come up with 100.
1. I have a serious phobia of ear wax.
2. I have a very large scar on my left thigh from a coffee spill when I was 2.
3. Someday I'd really like to write a book.
4. One of my all time favorite movies is Independence Day. Mock if you must, but I stand by it.
5. My hair has been my personal plague all my life.
6. I love winter. But only when it's cold.
7. I ADORE making lists.
8. I do my makeup in the car, including liquid eyeliner.
9. I am SO a night person.
10. I love my feet.
11. I am always looking forward to the “next big event” (marriage, kids, trip, etc.), sometimes at the expense of the present.
12. I don't mind cleaning toilets, but I HATE doing the dishes.
13. I have always secretly wished I was an actress or a singer. Sometimes I think about what I would wear on a red carpet.
14. I could eat cookies all day, everyday. And then cake. Mmmmm bakery cake.
15. I am not photogenic.
16. I wish I were smarter.
17. I love funny people. If you aren't funny at all, I'd probably rather not talk to you.
18. I LOVE to travel. My greatest wish is to travel somewhere new every year.
19. I have green eyes, but most people call them hazel. It bugs me.
20. I think my husband is the only person I know that 100% “gets” me.
21. My life has been forever changed by DVR.
22. I have been engaged twice and proposed to three times.
23. I still adore Erasure - their's was the first concert I went to, and went to 2 more times.
24. I am a sweat-er. Not a sweater. A sweat-er. I sweat a lot when I’m nervous.
25. I adore flip-flops and hoodies.
26. I hate it when people add an “H” to my name. (Michaela instead of Micaela). You’d be surprised how many utility companies/catalogs/banks take it upon themselves to “fix” the spelling of my name.
27. I am a shop-a-holic. And a make-up-a-holic.
28. There is no sweeter sound in the world than my daughter’s voice.
29. My favorite thing in the world is to buy presents for other people. It’s fun figuring out the perfect gift.
30. Watching inane TV is my greatest relaxation.
31. I cannot get through a day without Diet Coke. I prefer fountain with fresh limes (The Cheesecake Factory’s is the best), but I’ll take what I can get.
32. I am very impulsive, but in both good and bad ways.
33. When I was pregnant, I ordered a CASE of Hostess orange cupcakes online.
34. I like the way I feel when I exercise, but I hate actually doing it.
35. I love hydrangeas.
36. I have more speeding tickets and accidents than anyone I know.
37. I really really miss first kisses.
38. I have had the same ATM pin for 10 years.
39. I once broke my coccyx trestle jumping.
40. I could surf eBay for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours.
41. I can pretty safely say that I will never (again) live in Utah.
42. Celery is the dumbest fake vegetable. It has no right to exist.
43. When I was pregnant, I threw up so hard I wet my pants, on many occasions and in many locations.
44. I cannot stand it when people can't spell or use poor grammar.
45. The sight or smell of beets make me sick.
46. I start looking foward to Christmas in about July.
47. I love playing card games with my family. It's hilarious.
48. I am a sympathetic cryer.
49. I am a shoes and purses snob.
50. I hate the words sneakers, soda, and nostril. I know there are more...
51. I miss being at least semi athletic.
52. I love it when my house is clean and organized, but lately we're just shooting for sanitary.
53. I'd like to own a goat someday.
54. My feelings get hurt really easily.
55. I desperately want more kids, but the thought of being pregnant again is beyond terrifying.
56. Sometimes I still have dreams about old boyfriends and wake up feeling a little nostalgic.
57. I like to think I'm a good friend.
58. I can eat an entire canister of Pik-Niks in one sitting.
59. I'm not as 100% honest as I would like to be.
60. For the most part, I think I have pretty good taste, just...generally.
61. I hate Appleby's. HATE.
62. Cats + Me = Not a pretty picture.
63. I never go to bed when I should (note the time).
64. It drives me BANANAS when people don't have good bathroom etiquette.
65. I love my friends. I miss my old friends, I love my new ones. I could not make it through life without friends.
66. I think my mom, my dad, and Ammon are 3 of the smartest people I know.
67. Nutella and pretzels is probably what Adam and Eve ate in the Garden before they got kicked out.
68. I have a very addictive personality. It's a good thing I'm LDS.
69. I am a bit of an intellectual snob. I don't understand people that don't read or THINK.
70. Tofu is only good in fruit smoothies, and MAYBE in Phad Thai. But that's it.
71. Ankle boots are the modern version of The Emperor's New Clothes.
72. I am a very vivid dreamer, and I almost always remember them the next day (ask me!).
73. Target and Costco are my two favorite places to shop.
74. I am a chronic insomniac.
75. I like calendars.
76. I enjoy shopping for absolutely anything.
77. I have not finished my freshman year of college scrapbooks.
78. I am a big procrastinator.
79. I pierced my upper ear on my mission.
80. I gave my brother a swirly once.
81. Other than my hair, my skin has been my lifelong plague. No one should have acne at 31!
82. I would do a lot for a Cafe Rio Salad.
83. It drives me nuts when people express politcal views from the pulpit. Not the forum, people!
84. It also drives me nuts when people assume that if you are a Mormon, you are a Republican, or should be.
85. I must have been scarred in my formative years, because I get oddly attached to friends and feel jealous of other friendships they have. It's a problem that probably needs therapy.
86. Popcorn might be my all time favorite food.
87. I really want to be a SAHM, but I worry that once it happens, I'll go nuts.
88. It weirds me out a little bit that my bishop is younger than me.
89. I spent one summer in Alaska working at a fishing resort.
90. I secretly listen to Fergie.
91. In high school, I was voted Most Outgoing.
92. I am secretly a home-bodied introvert.
93. I always overcommit myself and then want to cancel later.
93. The Outback's Sinful Sundae is the best dessert anywhere. Delish.
94. I wish I knew what my "calling" was. Some specific trait or skill. I'm a little envious of those who sing or do photography or are brilliant professors.
95. I am stressed right now about singing in church on Sunday (not ready/congested).
96. I'm so excited for Addy to actually "get" her first Christmas. Last year was basically lost on her.
97. I eat cereal for dinner a lot. That sounds really good...
98. I have the cutest, funniest child imaginable.
99. My husband is the bestest ever because he lets me make him a daily chores list (while he is SAHD), and he actually does it, and like that I give him the direction! Bless him.
100. I love people and I love to hear all about other people. So take this as your invitation to make a 100 factoids list.